We are there for you when sporting success is at stake!
Over the years adverse weather conditions, wear and tear or mechanical damage can make it necessary to repair synthetic sports facilities, playgrounds and synthetic turf pitches, both indoors and outdoors. Any damage should be rectified immediately to minimise the danger of accidents and injuries. We also recommend carrying out any due repairs before the winter, as it is not generally possible to carry them out, or to only do so inadequately, during the cold weather. Depending on the nature and extent of the problem, a team of Polytan specialists is on hand for customers, ready to restore the sports surface in next to no time at all.
Repairs to synthetic surfaces
- Repair work to all types of surface
- Renewal of line markings on tracks and playing fields
- Recoating of synthetic surfaces
Repairs to synthetic turf
- Replacement of stress impact points
- Replacement of lines/new line markings
- Treatment of stress zones (heavily worn areas of turf)