Our commitment to quality is your gain!
The quality of our products and services is close to our heart and has top priority. That’s why we leave nothing to chance: from the development to the laying of sports surfaces, we build on our own expertise and pay careful attention to compliance with our high standards of quality. Because we want you to be satisfied with our surfaces and to celebrate future sporting triumphs on them.
In-house R&D expertise
In-house research and development in synthetic materials and synthetic turf enable us to focus fully on customer requirements and continually improve our products. We keep our eyes fixed on what the end user would like and on what really matters when designing sports facilities:
- The area of application for which the customer is seeking a solution, and which product is most suitable
- What the operator requires in terms of quality
- The use of environmentally-friendly raw materials
- The direct application of findings from research and science to new products
We have our own production facility at Polytex, a Polytan subsidiary in Grefrath. This helps us to ensure top-quality products and integrated quality control. We place an emphasis on:
- Continuous production control
- Quality checks during production and integrated quality assurance
- The application of the latest production technologies at every stage of production
Our in-house installation capacity underpins the success of the Polytan system philosophy. Our quality products necessitate sophisticated installation technology – this is the only way we can guarantee their performance and durability for you. That’s why Polytan works with its own site management and installation teams worldwide. The other advantages of having our own installation team are:
- Safe and reliable installation of high-performance systems by our own staff
- Faster response times and coordinated deployment of personnel
- Polytan quality installation guarantees overall performance
In-house technical centre
Product development in all areas is accompanied by practical tests in the Polytan technical centre. This enables us to transfer our practical findings directly into product development. The technical centre is therefore used for:
- Practical tests to compare performance
- The optimisation of development and products based on field experience
- The development of practical testing procedures
Modern sports surface systems are made up of many components. It is especially important to understand the nature of the interaction between the different components of a synthetic pitch or synthetic material system. We only bring a product into production when everything is right. As well as internal quality controls, the quality of Polytan products is also monitored by independent laboratories and testing institutes to guarantee effective performance.